03 January 2008

Now for something completely fresh

Earlier I wrote a few lines of advice on how to set a goal and what it takes to get to achieving it. So now I will take a dose of my own medicine. I present you my goals for the first half of 2008:
  1. Run in a 10K race
  2. Lower BP without the need for medicine
  3. Finish 2nd Draft of New Book by end of March
  4. Drink less coffee (I know it's blasphemy but I gotta do what I gotta do)
  5. Drink more H20
This is a simple set of goals, think about it though. Doing all of this will create some collateral benefits such as weight loss, increased stamina, focus, and an overall sense of well being. In any situation have increased stamina, focus, and an overall sense of well being helps create a great counter to stressors. Anything that helps reduce stress makes you a much better person.

On that note, I leave you with my first 5 goals for the first part of 2008. What are your goals?

Tags: , , ,

No comments: