10 January 2008

A Word Or Two

This post is a follow-up to the last post (Does Everyone Really Get A Vote?). The follow-up is more for those that did not get it.

The post was about YOU. It was about you going out and getting informed about ALL the candidates and what they stand for.

It was NOT about who I will be voting for or the party they belong to.

Like I wrote, the last post was about YOU doing your own HOMEWORK. Please note that I did not steer you in any specific direction except in one that leads you to self-acquired knowledge.

SIDEBAR: I truly believe there are 3 things not to talk about: Politics, Medicine, and Religion. The moment people start talking about specific politicians or political issues consider me closing the door on those people. Why? Because I guarantee you in my opinion those people are WRONG. So by me voluntarily closing the door, I would rather lose a friend than to create a new enemy.

No comments: