04 January 2008

Update to the Resolutions

A couple of days ago I posted my resolutions for 2008 and discovered that there were two things seriously missing from my resolutions:

6. Volunteer (any suggestions would be appreciated)
7. Read one book a month

There we go, seven resolutions sounds like a lot but it can be done. So if I can do it, we all can do it. All it takes is one step.

At first, that is until the ball is really rolling I will post one update a week on how the resolutions are going. Then I will drop it down to once every other week.

So here they are in order:
  1. Run in a 10K race
  2. Lower BP without the need for medicine
  3. Finish 2nd Draft of New Book by end of March
  4. Drink less coffee (I know it's blasphemy but I gotta do what I gotta do)
  5. Drink more H20
  6. Volunteer
  7. Read one new book a month

tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: