13 August 2013

It is ALL Show and Tell!

I just received an UNSOLICITED email (aka SPAM) that offered some webservices:

"I am ##name removed##, Business Development Manager.

I was on your website. Would you be interested in a possible redesigning of the site or addition feature that might benefit the overall usability and user experience which usually leads to better sales?"

Very interesting that this "Business Development Manager" DOES NOT offer to show any of the websites he has done nor does he NOT offer his personal website as a reference.

Folks, if you are going to tell the world that you offer a certain service please be prepared to show a little something of what you offer otherwise why bother?



Thank you,
Dave Guerra

P.S. I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you are thinking.

As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

I invite you to follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: