11 November 2014

Exploit that opportunity


When an opportunity arises, do everything you can to exploit that opportunity. Don't let yourself get distracted.

Every once in a while opportunities arise. When they do, we have to do everything within our power to exploit them. You have to because once gone those opportunities will never return.

Sure there will be other opportunities but the moment you pass one up there will never be another like the one you passed up.

That is why you must do everything you can to exploit those opportunities. You must exploit to the full length of your abilities. Don't let anything stop you from exploiting any opportunity.

Some people will say, I don't have the money, I don't have the time, I don't have the connections.

To those people, I say those are plain and simple BS excuses. Excuses! Nothing more and nothing less.

You can get the money. You have the same 24 hours that I do every day. You are connected otherwise how did you get access to the opportunity you are trying excuse yourself out of. Think about it. You could do all of that with little to no effort.

If you don't exploit the next opportunity then you have no one to blame but yourself.

Thanks,
David Guerra

I invite you to follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra • visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

To order your copy of The Walking LeaderAmazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: