10 October 2007

What to write about?

    There have been many changes since the last time I wrote that I am not too sure what to write about? So why not a recap? uh NO!!! I'll leave that for others. Surely there has to be something that I can write about. While I can say that the book is coming along nice, but for some strange reason I have writer's block. Block has been around since last Tuesday.
    So what's a guy to do? Maybe I can ramble about and say something witty and something inspiring? uh NO!!! I'll leave that for those that truly believe that the sun rises and sets around them.
    Should I write about some new marketing gimmick that's even better than sliced bread? uh NO!!! I'll leave that for those marketing pundits that believe their own press releases.
    Maybe a quip or two about some new technology in the business place? uh NO!!! That I leave for a later time.
    So now that I single handedly offended those that needed offending, and not a single word of inspiration has been born. Therefore, I think Capt. Benjamin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce (M*A*S*H) said it best when he said, "If I can't get the girl, at least give me more money."

Tags: , , , , , ,


Powered by Qumana


No comments: