21 March 2008

Gold (not that I told you so but...)




Just a quick follow up to my last post on GOLD and my friend. Well just when I thought I was going to have to eat crow out of a golden pie pan, I was denied. Seems that the quick upswing in gold prices (over $1000/oz) was just that: a quick upswing. Gold closed today at $916.35/oz.

So does this mean that the bottom is about to fall out on the gold market?
NO, it means that a chance for my friend to get into the game may be not that far off. Still anything over $900 is riding a wave that will crash. I say pull the trigger on your buy order when things start to stabilize and the up-swing returns. Hmmm, why does this sound a lot like channeling stocks? Uh, because it is.

In the end, I still say find the next wave and there is always another wave. Do your homework and don't let the media do it for you. 'nuff said.

let's tag this post with:
, , , ,

No comments: