15 March 2013

119. Life's Required Reading: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

Folks, thanks for following me. I really do appreciate you taking the time out of your life to read my words. I am forever grateful to you. It is something that I have wanted to do for quite a while and I am glad I did it. I want to share something with you. Right now it is Spring Break week and my kids are at home enjoying the break before the final push to the end of the school year. While this week was not about staying up late and goofing off, it was about getting plenty of rest and staying busy so as not to lose the momentum to make that final push.

Well long story short, my daughter was tasked to read a book for school. However, prior to this I told her that I really wanted her to read one book that I felt would help in changing her perspective on life. Mind you she is about to become a teenager and I wish my parents had known about this book and the foresight to encourage my brothers and I to read it. That's OK because I eventually did read this book It rocked my world when I read it and I certainly hope it rocked her world. When she finished it she thanked me for giving her the book to read. She said she understands some things differently now and she said that she will revisit this book from time to time, much like I still do.

I highly recommend this book. Do not let the title fool you it is NOT about making money. It is about becoming Rich as an individual, as a human being. It is about understanding that with consistency, perseverance, commitment and dedication (among other things) you can get exactly what you want to include financial riches. It is about overcoming your fears (and not letting them consume you). Most of all, it tells you in no uncertain terms that you can become what and who you want to become no questions asked.

The book is "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. Give it a try.


Thank you,
Dave Guerra

P.S. I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you are thinking.

As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: