23 March 2013

121. About Mediocrity (Again!)

The other day I posted this image to my Facebook page for my children, my nieces and nephews.  As most of you know I DETEST mediocrity with a PASSION. As they are getting older and I feel that there will no more new ones in the foreseeable future it is time to start being brutally honest with them.

The WORLD has over 6 BILLION people and each and every one of them is scratching and clawing their way to the top.

For most people, something happens along the way and their world settles into mediocrity. Don't get me wrong there is absolutely nothing wrong with mediocrity, if it gets you three square meals a day, a roof over your head, clothes on you and your family's back. However, this will only last so long. Then what?

Here's the deal: Do Not Accept Mediocrity as the end all and be all of what you can become. You can always take one step further, give it just a little bit more, extend your reach. Then will you breakthrough that high level of mediocrity that most people find themselves living in and move to a level of HIGH Activity and mediocrity will be a thing of the past!

The intent here is to know that Mediocrity is NOT something most people aim for but find themselves perfectly happy living in.

DON'T be most people!

Thank you,
Dave Guerra

P.S. I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you are thinking.

As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: