22 December 2014

To Succeed Never Decide You Don't Have The Time


I can't believe how many times in the past I have heard people say they don't have enough time.

You and I have the same amount of time every day.

We have 24 hours, NOTHING MORE and NOTHING LESS!

Yet, I can't seem to figure out how individuals waste their time away. How is it that I can work at building two businesses, write a book, spend time with my family and yet others can't seem to find the time to get out of bed let alone spend REAL, QUALITY time with their family.

Then there are others that are just so "busy" that they can't find time to do anything else. However, why is it those "busy" people never really end up accomplishing anything? It's almost like they are spinning their wheels. Do they believe that staying busy means success? NO! It does NOT!

Accomplishing Stuff means SUCCESS!

But I digress (just a little).

Everyone has the time to do what is important. You just have to decide that you do have the time to do what you need to do! That's it!

Now, quit reading this and go spend some time with your family.


Thank you,
David Guerra

I invite you to follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra • visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

To order your copy of The Walking LeaderAmazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: