01 January 2013

102. 2013 Resolutions

Everyone else is doing it, so why not me again?

Here are a few of things that I will resolve to do this year.

1. Spend more time with my family
2. Travel More with my family
3. Read More Books
4. Write More
5. Take More Pictures
6. Post more videos online
7. By January 31st have my first ebook uploaded and under the review process at Amazon.com.
8. By March 31st have my second ebook uploaded and under the review process at Amazon.com.
9. By July 31st have my third ebook uploaded and under the review process at Amazon.com.
10. By September 31st have my fourth ebook uploaded and under the review process at Amazon.com. 

You may ask yourself why four ebooks in one year?  Folks, I have at least 11 books in the works and over half are about 80% complete before re-writes. I have two that I have been working on for the past three years and they are all but finished. So time to get them finished and published.

I'll keep you posted on how things go.

What are you resolving to do this year?


Thank you,
Dave Guerra

P.S. I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you think about any of the postings so far.


As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: