15 October 2023

Journal - Sunday - October 15, 2023 - EXPERIENCE

image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay

EXPERIENCE

Folks, when it comes to Experience, there is ONLY TWO things that must be understood.

By UNDERSTOOD, I mean FULLY WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND!

#1 YOUR EXPERIENCE IS UNIQUELY YOURS

#2 PEOPLE WILL EXPERIENCE THINGS THEIR OWN WAY!

To save yourself from lots of heartache, misunderstanding, jealousy, anger, and anything else that may make you anxious, please clearly understand the two things I just shared with you.

However, if you and ego refuse to understand, well, enjoy the repercussions, as there will most certainly be fallout from YOUR LACK OF UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTING.

There I said it!

-David Guerra

P.S. I invite you to follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra • visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

P.P.S. To order your copy of Great To Follow: Amazon paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble paperback
To order your copy of The Walking LeaderAmazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

No comments: