09 August 2014

5 Simple Daily Habits to ignite your passion for SUCCESS in Business, School, and Life.

5 Simple Daily Habits to ignite your passion for SUCCESS in Business, School, and Life.


Here are the five things I do everyday (weekends included). They are not difficult to do, the difficult thing is remaining consistent. Give it a try.

Exercise.
It doesn't matter if you go for a 30 minute walk or a 3 mile run just get out there and exercise. Remember to hydrate, stretch, and hydrate some more. I prefer and recommend hydrating with plain old water, you know H20.


Read.
Read something, anything. Read the back of the cereal box. Read War and Peace. It doesn't matter what it is just so long as you are reading. I am always reading. I feel that may day is not complete if I don't read the latest news when I wake up and go to bed. In between, I read everything that I can get my hands on. I have one book in the office, one in the car, and two at home that I am reading and I am not even mentioning the countless books on my phone and tablet.

Write.
Write everyday. I have multiple blogs and writing two books (at the same time, YIKES). They (they being everyone) say there are two ways to become a better writer: Read and Write. If you are not actively writing that's OK. Start off small say something like a 100 word daily journal entry then increase your daily word count and before you know you are writing the Great American Novel that you always dreamed of writing.

Teach.
I have heard two things on teaching. #1. Those that can't, teach. #2. Those that teach are the ones that have the confidence in what they have learned. However, nowhere does it say you must have a teaching degree or a PhD to teach others. Of course, it helps but it is NOT mandatory. I have known people that solely have a lifetime of real world experience and can teach anyone anything.

Sleep.
Get plenty of sleep. Get it when you can. Get 8 hours of good quality sleep. I try to get at least 7 hours of sleep. Of course, there are times that four or three hours of sleep will have to do but don't do it that often. The goal is and always will be 8 quality hours. Notice how I keep mentioning "quality"? The key here is to sleep in a comfortable, dark, and quiet setting. Try it.

Now I don't guarantee these five daily habits would bring millions and millions of dollars but it doesn't hurt to give it a try. I can guarantee that if you exercise, read, write, teach, and sleep more you will feel better and when you feel better you can do just about anything.

I want to hear from you what are your daily habits?


Thank you for taking the time read my post,
David Guerra



I invite you to
follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra
visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

To order your copy of The Walking Leader:  Amazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: