19 August 2023

Journal - Saturday - August 19, 2023 - CHECK

image by Clker-Free-Vector-Images from Pixabay

CHECK

Do you ever CHECK in on yourself?

If not, you should. Really, you should.

I do. I HAVE TO. 

If I don't, I find myself in situations that I would prefer not. There are way too many hard lessons that I learned from those situations.

Periodically, you have to CHECK in with yourself to see 

  • how you are doing
  • if are you still on the right course
  • if you are getting to where you want to be
  • if you are taking the right path
  • if you are keeping it real
  • if you are prioritizing yourself, first

  • if, most importantly, you are keeping the wolves at bay

So, as the song goes...."Check yourself before you wreck yourself..."

Because there is no coming back!

-David Guerra

P.S. I invite you to follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra • visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

P.P.S. To order your copy of Great To Follow: Amazon paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble paperback
To order your copy of The Walking LeaderAmazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

No comments: