08 August 2023

Journal - Tuesday - August 8, 2023 - EXCUSE

EXCUSE

Selling an Excuse is OK.

Selling EXCUSE after EXCUSE is NEVER OK.

People are hell bent on making excuses for why they cannot simply get the job done.

Then almost immediately following the excuse comes the blame game.

OWN YOUR SHORTCOMINGS. STOP YOUR EXCUSES.

I OWN ALL MY OWN SHORTCOMINGS. 
 
 Trust me, when I say I own it, it certainly feels much better than trying to make up some LAME ASS EXCUSES and then trying to remember who has not yet been blamed. 

KEEP YOUR EXCUSES TO YOURSELF

Because there is NO EXCUSE.

-David Guerra

P.S. I invite you to follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra • visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

P.P.S. To order your copy of Great To Follow: Amazon paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble paperback
To order your copy of The Walking LeaderAmazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

No comments: