01 August 2023

Journal - Tuesday - August 1, 2023 - CURIOSITY

image by Adrian from Pixabay

CURIOSITY

So you decided to stick around.

Good for you. You sadist you. 

You are probably curious to see what comes next.

See, I promise going forward what you will see and read is NOT for weak individuals.

The premise of this blog has been and always will be "TO NOT PULL A SINGLE PUNCH"

Sugar coat your life, all you want but I refuse to sugar coat the cold hard reality.

That is for people who love to stick their head in the sand.

Live in a world of illusion, all you want.

This here is a world of my making and of MY understanding. 

Your world is yours. It is not mine. 

Thus if you do not like what I say here you know where the door is.

Now with that bit of nonsense out of the way. 

Curiosity is good. It is good for growth.

Growth as a Human Being.

Stick around you might just learn something...about yourself.

-David

P.S. I invite you to follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra • visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

P.P.S. To order your copy of Great To Follow: Amazon paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble paperback
To order your copy of The Walking LeaderAmazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

No comments: