06 September 2023

Journal - Wednesday - September 6, 2023 - WAKE UP EARLIER

image by OpenClipart-Vectors from Pixabay 

WAKE UP EARLIER

Consider waking up 30 to 60 minutes earlier.

I have been doing this for just over a year now and it certainly has done wonders for me and my sunny disposition.

Seriously, I started off with 30 minutes earlier and now I am 60 minutes earlier in waking up.

That extra time allows me to enjoy my first cup of coffee. Let's me catch up on my journal writing and whatever else I need to get done. Usually, it's just that first cup of coffee.

That makes all the difference.  

If you TRULY want to make an immediate change (for the better) in your life just do what it takes to wake up early.

Even if doing what it takes means going to be earlier.


-David Guerra

P.S. I invite you to follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra • visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

P.P.S. To order your copy of Great To Follow: Amazon paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble paperback
To order your copy of The Walking LeaderAmazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

No comments: