10 November 2023

Journal - Friday - November 10, 2023 - JUSTICE

image by Mohamed Hassan from Pixabay

JUSTICE

In case you forgot, Justice is defined as "just behavior or treatment."

There can never be JUSTICE when one side continues to demean, degrade, or humiliates others.

There can never be GROWTH when there is NO just behavior or treatment.

Folks, especially those that like to put their head in the sand, you will never know peace, you will never succeed as a human being if you refuse to accept JUSTICE.

Those with an axe to grind or still hold a grudge because someone did or said something to you a long time ago, your only way to succeed is to get over it, grow up, and take the pro-active steps to move yourself up the line.

Everyone else on the side of JUSTICE. Keep doing what you do.

Those that are not on the side of justice, remember their legacy will reflect their ignorance and lack of respect of others. No one deserves that.

Personally, I respect everyone that I disagree with, those that have done me wrong, those that are NOT mature enough to take care of their business, and those that have never experienced justice. I respect them by not burdening them with my presence. I respect them enough to remove myself from the injustice they blindly believe they are entitled to.

It is all about just behavior and treatment.
 

-David Guerra

P.S. I invite you to follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra • visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

P.P.S. To order your copy of Great To Follow: Amazon paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble paperback
To order your copy of The Walking LeaderAmazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

No comments: