29 November 2023

Journal - Wednesday - November 29, 2023 - AMBITION

AMBITION

Before I define AMBITION, I should say this may trigger some of you. The definition cuts to the heart of the matter at hand. There will be some that will get offended because the definition has a certain four letter word that some find deplorable, disgusting, and down right dirty well too bad. It has got be said before I can continue:

AMBITION is defined as "a strong desire to do or to achieve something, typically requiring determination and hard work.

There it is and there is actually another four letter word in front of it: HARD WORK!

Yikes, here come the disgruntled comments. I can almost hear them now; "Who does he think he is?" "What does he know about hard work?" and other such nonsense from the ill-informed.

I have AMBITION and I act on it.

If you have AMBITION then you know you have to act on it. 

Nothing is handed to you for free. You want something you work for it. 

Change my mind.

-David Guerra

P.S. I invite you to follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra • visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

P.P.S. To order your copy of Great To Follow: Amazon paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble paperback
To order your copy of The Walking LeaderAmazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

No comments: