06 November 2023

Journal - Monday - November 6, 2023 - STRENGTH

image by wsyperek from Pixabay

STRENGTH

What is strength but "the capacity of an object or substance to withstand great force or pressure"

That definition alone can mean so many different things to so many different.

In the end, what does it matter? 

I will tell you what matters.

What matter is what it means to you. 

I have my definition of strength. Please have your own definition.

That is what matters most.
 

-David Guerra

P.S. I invite you to follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra • visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

P.P.S. To order your copy of Great To Follow: Amazon paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble paperback
To order your copy of The Walking LeaderAmazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

No comments: