21 May 2009

Picking Yourself Up By Your Bootstraps

Today is my brother’s birthday. He might or he might not read this but I am going to post it anyway. He is my first brother, as I have three younger brothers altogether. Yep, that’s right, my mom had four boys.

If you know me and you know my brother then you know his story. If you don’t, well all that I am going to say is that it certainly has been a bumpy road for him. A lot has been because of bad decision-making on his part. Yet, there is one thing that I truly admire about him: No matter what, he has always been able to pick himself up by his bootstraps, dust himself off, and gets on with his life.

I wish him nothing but the best, as he deserves it. Good thing things are getting better.

Happy Birthday Brother…I Love You, Man!!!

P.S. Two more brothers and two more birthdays to come.

Here are some Technorati Tags:

No comments: