12 January 2015

Effortless Leadership?

Effortless Leadership

I knew the title of this post would get your attention. However, there is NOTHING effortless about leadership. Just like anything worth doing, there is nothing effortless about doing something worth your while.

You will have to put in the long hours. You will have to work hard and work smart.

There is nothing effortless when it comes to real leadership. There can never by. There never will be.

Even after you have made it you have to commit to putting in the effort. See, once you are at the top of your game you have to do even more to stay on top.

Slack off and you know what happens. You have to start all over again with renewed effort and who wants to start all over?

Not you, not I, no one wants to start over.

Therefore, to avoid doing just that everyone must put in the effort, especially when it comes to leadership. There are NO SHORTCUTS to this.

There never have been shortcuts and no matter how much we want there never will be shortcuts.

Thank you,
Dave Guerra

P.S. I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you think about this post and all the others here on my blog.

As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

Thank you,
David Guerra

I invite you to follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra • visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

To order your copy of The Walking LeaderAmazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: