05 January 2015

To Succeed Never Gossip


This one. This one is one that gets all of us. I stand here guilty of having done this. Learning the hard way is really the only way to stop gossiping. Trust me I learned the hard way. Usually, getting burned on that gossip is enough for most people but there are always someone who doesn't get it. Trust me I've been burned one too many times.

Yeah, the gossipers are the knuckleheads you want to avoid. See, those are the people that are going to drag you down with them. Then they will blame you that way they come out smelling like a rose and you get nothing.

Stay away from the gossip and most of all stay away from the gossipers.

Yeah, being a gossip is certainly not the way for anyone to gain your trust. Why? No one likes a gossip. Really.

To succeed try not gossiping. If you are doing it now, try stopping, now! If you can't stop gossiping guess what? You get nothing! Good Day!

NOTEWORTHY: When someone comes to you with the latest gossip about someone else usually that person is going to the person they just talked to you about to talk about you. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Thank you,
David Guerra

I invite you to follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra • visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

To order your copy of The Walking LeaderAmazon Paperback | Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: