16 July 2023

Journal - Sunday - July 16, 2023 - INTRUSIONS

INTRUSIONS
image by Bernd from Pixabay


Needlessly, people intrude our lives.

Purposefully, people intrude our lives.

We post signs on our own front doors and yet like clockwork Saturday Morning rolls around and there is that bright and early knock on the front door. 

INTRUSIONS are not always that simple or overt.

INTRUSIONS are done over time, they beat you down and before you know it, you are doing or saying things you do not want. 

COVERT INTRUSIONS happen to all of us. 

Some of us recognize the COERCIVE intent of the COVERT INTRUSION sooner and others later.

No matter when you recognize you have been COVERTLY INTRUDED upon, acting fast is CRITICAL.

Failing to act (fast or slow) is a SLIPPERY SLOPE and down the rabbit hole you go. 

Acting fast to rid yourself of the INTRUSIONS is the best course of action. 

This I prove when I ask those SATURDAY MORNING door knockers that I would love to talk about the perceived perceptions, disguised as the "good word" that they want to share. I ask them to share their home address and that I will be there the following morning (Sunday) bright and early to talk about their good news. Not a single one has taken me up on my offer to join them. 

I wonder why? Is it because their level of hypocrisy is one-sided? Probably. I may be wrong but I highly doubt it.

What about those that are COVERTLY INTRUSIVE

Simple, beat them at their own game by not playing their game. While it works for me, it might not work for you. They COME to my home, to disrespect me, my wife, my children. They come into my home to belittle me, my family and our lives but I cannot and do not do that to them in their home. 

Why? For one, I do not go to their home. Next, because I RESPECT MYSELF more than they respect me and my family.

Those COVERT INTRUSIONS have stopped once I stopped letting the DISRESPECT into my home. 

Those COVERT INTRUSIONS have stopped because I stopped listening to the DISRESPECT

What works for me, works for me. What works for you might not be what works for me. However, you want the INTRUSIONS to STOP, then Act fast and stay diligent

-D

P.S. I invite you to follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra • visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

P.P.S. To order your copy of Great To Follow: Amazon paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble paperback
To order your copy of The Walking LeaderAmazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

No comments: