30 July 2023

Journal - Sunday - July 30, 2023 - JUDGEMENT

image by Basanta Mondal from Pixabay

JUDGEMENT

Hey! You have the gall to sit in JUDGMENT of me?

Hey! In case no one has recently reminded YOU, you created me and you believe you have the gall to judge me?

Hey! Remember, who created you

Did they judge you? 

Probably not, but you, sure as hell is hot, judged them.

Hey! You cannot have it both ways. You judge me. I judge you. 

Remember who created who.


Let me put in a way those hell bent on siding with ritual and tossing the rational aside, maybe this will make sense: "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you..."

-D

P.S. I invite you to follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra • visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

P.P.S. To order your copy of Great To Follow: Amazon paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble paperback
To order your copy of The Walking LeaderAmazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

No comments: