17 September 2012

100 Days, 100 Ways Day 17: Start Blogging

If you are not already blogging, start now. Blogging is a great way of getting your message out there. Tell the world what you are passionate about. Tell the world that you got something to say and that you are going to say it.

Think you can't do it? Don't know what a blog really is? You are reading a blog right not. I have a message, no no I have plenty of messages. I have a lot to say so I am saying it. Sometimes it might not be popular, it might not be what people want to read and worse still, it might be something directly about the reader and yet their vanity does not allow them to know it is about them (and people like them). However, having a blog also means you have a great responsibility.

I have a great responsibility when it comes to sharing information and talking about "friends" and "associates" and "family" while I do not name names I do draw from everyday life to cite real world examples about what is right and what is wrong in the world at-large. If you think you don't think have something to say, just take a step back, look around you, and you might just be astonished at just how much there is to say.

Who knows you might just start a discussion that you never thought you would be a part of, let alone create. Along the way you might just meet some new and interesting people.

Not sure where to go to start a blog. You start right here at BLOGGER.com or head on over to WORDPRESS.com to get your very own blog up and running. Please let me know your new blog's web address as I would like to read what you have to say.
 
I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you think about any of the postings so far.

Thank you,
-Dave Guerra

As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: