01 September 2012

Day 0: 100 Days, 100 Ways of Better Living & even Better Thinking

I am going to try something (I tried it something like this before). Others have tried it and others will try it, so why not me? Here is my plan:

Over the next 100 days I will post one new post a day on what I see as those things that are Important to improving our way of living and thinking. Of course, there are some great people, books, manuscripts, and graphics that have posted before for me. That's OK but remember none of them are me. I am me and I have something to say because this I believe and know.

Whether you agree or not with what I have to say or present, at your own risk, I invite you to join me for the next 100 days (even though I say today is Day 0 it is also Day 1 and the first posting is coming a little later today).

I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you think about any of the postings so far.

Thanks. -Dave Guerra

As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: