20 February 2014

Something to Consider On Being A Strong Leader: Have No Problem Saying "No"

HAVE NO PROBLEM SAYING "NO"

You can do it! Go on say it! NO!

Say it again! NO!

Very Good! Now keep practicing until you can say it without hesitation!

Continue to practice until you can say it with confidence!

Continue to practice until you HAVE NO PROBLEM SAYING NO!

Then continue practicing.

It really is that simple.


Thank you,Dave Guerra

P.S. I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you are thinking.

As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

I invite you to
follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra
visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

To order your copy of The Walking Leader:  Amazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: