14 February 2014

Something to Consider On Being A Strong Leader: Don't Act Like A Bitch or an Asshole

DO NOT ACT LIKE A BITCH OR AN ASSHOLE

I love this one. I have been guilty on numerous occasion of acting like both. Acting like one or the the other or both is part of growing up. However, most of the time even after we are "technically" grown up many people continue to act like either or both.

That's OK, they will eventually get it and once they get it then can they truly be considered a grown up. The thing is that there are some people that thrive on being one or the other. Again, that's on them. However, you and depending on how old you are you will most certainly act like a "Bitch" or and "Asshole" at one time or another in the future. That is perfectly acceptable.

However, what is not acceptable is to continue behaving this way when you are working your way up the ladder. I know I learned the hard way but I learned it. Also remember the following for when your time comes to stop: It is always so much fun to see everyone that is acting like either or both. It can be pretty hilarious at times.

What I am trying to say is get over behaving that way. Stop being thought of as either or both. Most of all, if you have the confidence and strong leadership abilities then you have no need to behave in such a manner. People want to follow someone who has INTEGRITY and STRONG SELF-WORTH. They don't want to follow assholes as the air tends to stink back there.

If you are doing it, hurry up grow up and STOP DOING IT. If you are no longer doing it, STAY A GROWN UP and DON'T DO IT, AGAIN.

Thank you,
Dave Guerra

P.S. I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you are thinking.

As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

I invite you to
follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra
visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

To order your copy of The Walking Leader:  Amazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: