18 June 2014

A Story About 2 Tree Trimmers Who Got 3 Job Offers in 2 hours

Greetings,
I want to share the following video with you. In it I talk about two tree trimmers that the building owner hired to trim a 20-30 year old tree that is just outside the front door. Over the course of the two hours they were out there the Tree Trimmer received three job offers. Not bad for a couple of hours work. When was the last time you received 3 job offers in two hours?




What do you think? Are you doing what it takes to get noticed? Are you hustling so fast and so good that people will come to you while you are doing a job for someone else only to offer you more work? Are you?

I will step up my "A" game. Will you?

Thanks for watching,
Dave Guerra

P.S. I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you are thinking.

As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

I invite you to
follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra
visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

To order your copy of The Walking Leader:  Amazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: