07 January 2014

ABCs of 2014: Day 2: Always Be Believing

Today's ABCs of 2014 is: ALWAYS BE BELIEVING. A for Always, B for Be, and C for Believing
(the C is silent).

You can go through life not believing in yourself. Not believing you can make a difference. Not believing will only get you so far. Actually, not believing will get your NO WHERE! Trust me on this one I have known so many people that don't believe in themselves. What they do believe in is a lot of blame. Blaming others for not getting a fair shot at something. Let me tell you it is a sad situation they find themselves in. However, it is a needless situation to be in in the first place.

Seriously, all it takes is to look in the mirror and say to yourself at least once day that you believe in yourself. Before you know it you will always be believing in yourself. Then you will always believe that what you are doing will make all the difference. Then somewhere along the way you will start to always believe that Others believe in you. All it takes is to believe in yourself! You can do it.

Thank you,
Dave Guerra

P.S. I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you are thinking.

As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

I invite you to
follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra
visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

To order your copy of The Walking Leader:  Amazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: