06 January 2014

ABCs of 2014: Day 1: Always Be Asking


Today, I am starting something new.

Once a day, for the next 26 days, I will post what I call the ABCs of 2014. The purpose of them is provide a little motivation on how to succeed in 2014 and be better than last year.

The first ABCs of 2014 is: ALWAYS BE ASKING. A for Always, B for Be, and C for Asking (the C is silent).

Always ask for something! Ask for an answer! Ask for Help! Ask for someone else! This means that you have to always keep asking otherwise how will you learn something? How will you learn anything? If you are asking for someone else then do so only with the intent to empower them to start asking for themselves. Remember, you won't always be around and who will ask for them? They will have to learn to step up and ask for themselves.

Now, as for you, well you will just have to just continue asking for yourself.

Thank you,
Dave Guerra

P.S. I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you are thinking.

As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

I invite you to
follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra
visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

To order your copy of The Walking Leader:  Amazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: