02 April 2014

ABCs of 2014: Always Be PERSISTENT

Today's ABCs of 2014 is: ALWAYS BE PERSISTENT.
A for Always, B for Be, and C for Persistent (the C is silent).

Don't ever stop. Don't give up. Most of all, be Persistent.

There will be times that you feel like giving up. That's OK. You are only human.

However, you have to realize that you are not going to get to where you want to go or be if you are not PERSISTENT!

Persistence is the catalyst to achieving and sustaining success.

So Keep Doing What You Do! and Always Be Persistent!

Thank you,
Dave Guerra

P.S. I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you are thinking.

As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

I invite you to
follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra
visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

To order your copy of The Walking Leader:  Amazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: