07 April 2014

ABCs of 2014: Always Be READING

Today's ABCs of 2014 is: ALWAYS BE READING.
A for Always, B for Be, and C for Reading (the C is silent).

Never ever stop reading. A leader is always reading. A leader should never be more than one arm's length away from a book.

What kind of book should she be reading?

Some will say leadership books. Others might say, biographies of other leaders. Still others might say read business book that focus on your industry. That's all fine and dandy.

I say: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!

I say read what you like. Read whatever tickles your fancy. Read to Read!

Trust me on this: The more you read, the more you will want to read. The more the hunger for reading will increase. READ! READ! & READ!

As you read, your horizons will expand and your hunger will slowly start to creep into other genre of books. Who knows you might even ready my books one day?

So what are you reading now?

Thank you,
Dave Guerra

P.S. I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you are thinking.

As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

I invite you to
follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra
visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

To order your copy of The Walking Leader:  Amazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: