09 April 2014

ABCs of 2014: Always Be TRAINING

Today's ABCs of 2014 is: ALWAYS BE TRAINING.
A for Always, B for Be, and C for Training (the C is silent).

You can never stop training. Life is one teachable moment after another.

Train, train, train.

In the Army, we had a saying that still use today. Well actually two sayings:

"If it's raining, we're training."

"If it's not raining then we're training."

Teach them what you know. Then when you have done that, go learn something else then teach them that.


Thank you,
Dave Guerra

P.S. I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you are thinking.

As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

I invite you to
follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra
visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

To order your copy of The Walking Leader:  Amazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: