08 April 2014

ABCs of 2014: Always Be SMART

Today's ABCs of 2014 is: ALWAYS BE SMART.
A for Always, B for Be, and C for Smart (the C is silent).

Be Smart. Not the kind of smart that is a sharp, stinging pain. 

I mean be the kind of smart that deals with intelligence.  Be smart in the sense that people will know that you can deliver the right answer even if is not the popular answer. 

Yeah, that's it. Be smart enough to know that people MUST hear the right answer, even if it is not what they want to hear.

If has got to be said, then say it!

That's the smart thing to do. 

Thank you,
Dave Guerra

P.S. I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you are thinking.

As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

I invite you to
follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra
visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

To order your copy of The Walking Leader:  Amazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: