11 March 2014

com • pe • tent / Do you have what it takes?

Do you have what it takes?
Everyone and I do mean, EVERYONE wants a leader that is competent. No, they want someone who is HIGHLY COMPETENT to lead them.

You owe it to the people you lead or want to lead to be the best leader you can be. Remember, that a true leader is one that is constantly improving. One that is constantly learning. If you do not consider yourself a lifelong learner then there is something very wrong.

How can you lead the people of tomorrow with the mindset of yesterday?

Now, get to work!


Thank you,
Dave Guerra

P.S. I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you are thinking.

As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

I invite you to
follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra
visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

To order your copy of The Walking Leader:  Amazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: