17 March 2014

fear • less / Do you have what it takes?

Do you have what it takes?
Are you fearless? Do you have any fear? You should have fear. You should not be completely fearless. You should however, be fearless when you must be fearless.

Fear is a good thing. How is it a good thing? It is a good thing because it helps to keep you grounded. It helps you determine what your limits are and what they are not.

Think about this: If you have no concept of what fear is then how will you know that base jumping without a parachute is not a good idea.

I know, a little over the top but I do hope you know where I am going with this.

I say be fearless and take that leap but know that when you land you will land on solid ground so be prepared for the impact. Take that risk! Take that chance!



(definition courtesy of Google.com)

Thank you,
Dave Guerra

P.S. I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you are thinking.

As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

I invite you to
follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra
visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

To order your copy of The Walking Leader:  Amazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: