28 March 2014

sup • port • ive / Do you have what it takes?

Do you have what it takes?

Are you supportive? Do you show your followers just how supportive you are of them?

Trust me on this one, if you are supportive of them, then they sure as heck fire will be supportive of you. In the end, isn't that what every leader wants? Mutual support!


(definition courtesy of Google.com)

Thank you,
Dave Guerra

P.S. I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you are thinking.

As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

I invite you to
follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra
visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

To order your copy of The Walking Leader:  Amazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: