20 March 2014

gen • u • ine / Do you have what it takes?

Do you have what it takes?
Are you the real deal? Are you genuine? Are you authentic?

You have no choice. YOU MUST BE GENUINE! You have to be.

You must be GENUINE 100% of the time.

Not 99.999% of the time but 100% of the time.

If you are not genuine that 0.001% of the time, it might as well be 100%.

Being genuine is black and white with no room for any shade of gray.



(definition courtesy of Google.com)

Thank you,
Dave Guerra

P.S. I do invite you to join the conversation and tell me what you are thinking.

As always you can read this blog post in its original location at http://daveguerra.blogspot.com

I invite you to
follow me on Twitter: @daveguerra
visit my website: www.daveguerra.com

To order your copy of The Walking Leader:  Amazon Paperback / Amazon Kindle | Barnes & Noble

Here are some Technorati Tags: •

No comments: